SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
Friday, September 13, 2019
This Week’s Events
· 7-12 Pep assembly dismiss @ 2:45
· Honor Society meeting @ noon in the library
· Boys and girls cross country @ Ocosta
· HSFB vs Taholah @ 3:00
1. The Yearbook Staff is already working to produce the most outstanding South Bend Yearbook ever. Now is the time to order yours while the price is still $25. The prices goes up Oct. 4th. See Mr. Keahey to purchase yours before or after school
2. If you are a high school student interested in joining the Drug Buster Squad, the first meeting of the school year will be held during lunch on Thursday, September 19th in Mrs. Verboomens Office
3. Are you a high school student interested in joining Sea Scouts? If so, stop by the office to pick up the parent permission form. It will need to be returned before the first meeting on September 19th from 8:45-11:45
4. Coming back by popular demand. Popcorn Mondays, starting next week during lunch
5. Do you need some new South Bend spirit gear? There are order forms in the high school office, or you can ask a JH cheerleader for one. If you would like to see the designs in color, come and see Mrs. Olsen. All orders and money are due October 2nd!
6. Kiwanis is looking for people to have fun and get community service hours. This Saturday at the Highland Golf Course in Cosmopolis from 8 am-1 pm come help the Kiwanis run the golf tournament that raises money for scholarships. This is an excellent way to complete community service hours and get your name and face familiar with the people selecting recipients for scholarships. Please sign up in the high school office
7. Sophomores and Juniors wanting to take the PSAT on Oct 16th, please sign up in the office by September 16th! The cost is $17.00 Please see Mrs Lynch is you need help paying for the test.
8. Today is the last day to sign up for the ACT. Please see Mrs Lynch to confirm that you are taking the test on OCT 1st.
Lunch Today: Super nachos, refried beans, fruit, milk
Breakfast Monday: Scrambled eggs, fruit, milk
Lunch Monday: Pepperoni pizza, green beans, fruit, milk