SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
June 15th, 2018
· Sports Physicals
· WEB/LINK Crew training 3:30-5:30 in the Multi, BBQ to follow
· Last day of school – release at 11:30
1. Check out the table in front of the office for lost and found items. Anything left next week will be donated to the thrift store. So if it’s yours, TAKE IT!
2. Sports physicals will be given in the Multipurpose Room TODAY, beginning at 8:30 a.m. The cost this year is $20 and this will satisfy the WIAA requirements for those people who plan on turning out for sport next year and for those who are going to camp this summer. We will begin with the 6th graders and move up through the classes from there. Students should wait until they are called from their classes.
3. REMINDER: Band Room is closed at lunch for the rest of the year.
4. Community Service opportunities: Fair Gates on August 22nd-August 25th and Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast Sunday, Sept. 2nd. Sign up in the office. Please list name and phone number.
5. If anyone is interested in being a scorekeeper or manager for the High School Volleyball Team, See Kelsey for details.
6. Key club is collecting money this week for the fundraiser, please turn in to Ms. Smith ASAP.
7. Summer Drivers Ed starts Thursday the 21st. See Mr. Raymond if you are interested.
8. Girls playing soccer next year need to come in to the office to pick up a new summer practice schedule.
9. The following students need to turn in their library books or pay the fine: 7th grade: Raython,
8th grade: Miguel, 9th grade: Estephan, Elishia, Athziri, 10th grade: Seth, Gabe, 11th grade: Jordan, Cameron, Gina, Joshlynne
Lunch Today: Cook’s choice
Breakfast Monday: Cook’s choice