SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
Friday, April 14th, 2017
· HSB @ Ocosta, dismiss @ 1:00, bus leaves @ 1:15
· HSSB @ Montesano, dismiss @ 2:00, bus leaves @ 2:15
· Happy Birthday Erika Morales and Michael Oropeza!
- Sea Scout field trip permission slips need to be in by Monday, April 24th. If you have any questions, please see Mr Rangel.
- The National Honor Society Induction Ceremony has been moved to Tuesday, May 9th from 7-8pm in the library due to game conflicts. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have not paid your $10.00 membership due, please pay them ASAP so your card and pin can be ordered. Any questions, please see Ms. Verdun
- If you missed the tuxedo rental opportunity at SB, feel free to drop by Raymond or Valley.
· April 18th - Tuxedo Rentals @ WVHS 2-5
· April 25th - Tuxedo Rentals @ RHS 4-6
· May 9th - Tuxedo Try-ons @ RHS 4-6
· May 15th Tuxedo Returns - to your own HS office and will be picked up before 3:30 by Susie!
4. Grab-n-Go breakfast is suspended until after spring break effective immediately.
5. Sophomores and Juniors would you like to be Fair King or Queen? Shannon Stepp will be in our library on April 25 @ 11:50 to give you more information.
6. Do you have art/craft work you would like to sell? The Willapa Heritage Foundation will provide the space at the Raymond Festival in August for this. Stop by the office for more information.
7. Until further notice there will be no Food in the Library.
8. Pacific County Dept of Public Works if offering a temporary position in the Engineering Division as an Engineering Aide. You must be 18 years old to apply, more information in the office.
9. Prom tickets will be available for purchase in the office after spring break on April 24th. The cost is $40/couple and $25/single.
Lunch Today: Tacos, cheese & lettuce, corn, fresh fruit, chocolate milk, milk
Breakfast Monday: No breakfast – Spring break
Lunch Monday: No lunch – Spring break