SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
Thursday, November 15, 2018
This Week’s Events
· ASB meeting @ 8:05
· Senior class meeting @ 11:45 in Ms Johnson’s room
· Early release @ 12:30 – periods 1,2,3,7
· JHGB @ Valley
· JHW at home – matches start at 4:30
· Sea Scouts- release @ 8:40
· Early release @ 12:30 – periods 1,2,3,4
· Knowledge bowl @ GHC, bus leaves @ 8:15
1. Have you purchased your 2018-19 yearbook yet? If not, the price will increase again on Monday so order today and get one for $40.
2. Any students interested in keeping the clock for JH and HS basketball games please contact Mr. Sanchez. Community service hours are available.
3. SAVE THE DATE! Saturday, December 1st from 2-5pm Winter Bake-Off. Tasty treats, games, prizes and fun for all ages. All money raised will go to Kiwanis for college scholarships for local students. More information on signing up for the baking competition will be available soon. Join the Fun. Vie for fame and prizes. Enter the winter bake off. Categories are breads, cakes, cookies, candies, and savory treats. Fee is 30 servings of your entry. You may compete in one or more categories. Individuals and groups welcome. The big day is Saturday, December 1st 2-5pm in the elementary cafeteria. Sign up soon in the high school office.
Lunch Today: Roasted turkey, mashes potatoes with gravy, pumpkin pie, homemade roll, fruit, milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: Cold cereal, cheese stick, fruit, milk
Lunch Tomorrow: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, turkey noodle soup, carrots, fruit, milk