SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
· ASB meeting @ 8:05 in Mr Nelson’s office
· College Gear Day, wear something that represents your favorite College
· Pep Club meeting @ 8:10 in Mrs Olsen’s room
· HSVB @ Willapa Valley
· JH FB @ Raymond
· Early release @ 12:30
· JH Pep Assembly in KFH, release students at 11:25
· Please release JH band members at 11:15 for today’s assembly
· FB against Mossyrock
· No school – Teacher only workday
1. JH Football players it’s GAME DAY! Be at the football locker room today by 4:00. Bus leaves at 5. GO INDIANS!
2. A big shout out and thank you to Tucker Lewis for the great job planting the beautiful fall flowers in the Jr. high courtyard for us all to enjoy.
3. Logan and Stephanie – see Karen in the library today.
4. Peer Helper Permission Slips Due Monday Sept 25th!
5. Reminder: You MUST have a current ASB card to be a club member, to hold an office or to vote!
6. Will the following students stop by the office: Malachi Duckworth, Julian Morales, Armando Mora, Jaxon Jett, Max Richter, Janeth Gutierrez, Seth Hall, Mitch Moreno, Cynthia Orozco, Kyle Schaffer, Sam Richter and Marissa Rohr.
7. Any junior high or high school student interested in ordering books through Scholastic is welcome to pick up an order form in the office and turn in an order online using the code MK6TR or with a paper order form to Mrs. Haugan by Sept. 28th.
8. Students have until Thursday at 3:00 pm to decorate their assigned door with their given College. The winner will be announced Monday the 25th, And will receive an ice cream party. Good luck! Assignments are: 7th - Mrs. Bleecker's Door - Eastern Washington University, 8th - Mr. Hoagland's Door - Gonzaga University, 9th - Ms. Haugan's Door - University of Washington, 10th - Ms. Johnson's Door - Washington State University, 11th - Mr. Bleecker's Door - Western Washington University, 12th - Mr. Sanchez's Door - Central Washington University
9. ACT is being offered at SBHS on Oct 28th, you must sign up by Sept 22,
10. SAT is Oct 7th, late registration is Sept 27th. The next test will be Nov 4th register by Oct 5th. See Mrs Lynch or Kelsey for help !
11. Juniors interested in taking the PSAT on Oct 11th, there is a sign up in the office. There are 40 spots available. See Mrs Lynch with any questions
12. Are you looking for some new South Bend spirit gear? The junior high cheerleaders have tshirts, long sleeve shirts, crew necks and hoodies available for pre order. This year you have 3 designs to choose from! The order forms are available in the high school office or from Mrs. Olsen. All orders are due September 29th.
Lunch Today: Salad Bar, Sloppy Joe, green beans, broccoli, mixed fruit, milk
Breakfast Monday: Cereal, whole grain pop tart, fruit, milk
Lunch Monday: Teriyaki chicken, rice, green beans, pineapple, milk