SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
Thursday, June 16th, 2017
· JH Band will meet in Mrs Bleecker's room
· HS Band will meet in Mrs Haugan's room
· JH Field Day
· Last day of school early release @ 11:30
· Happy birthday Ivette Leon and Destyne Pickernell!
Period 1 8:30 - 8:53
Period 2 8:57 - 9:20
Period 3 9:24 - 9:47
Period 4 9:51 - 10:13
Period 5 10:17 - 10:39
Period 6 10:43 - 11:05
Period 7 11:09 11:30
1. Reminder to UW HS 2017-18 class members, student contracts are due today. Please turn into Mrs Haugan or the office.
2. Do you need to make up some course credit? This summer, students have the opportunity to work on Apex courses at home and check in with Mr. Raymond once a week. Please come into the office and sign up by TODAY if you're interested.
3. There is a sign-up sheet in the office for any high school student who would like to take weightlifting zero hour next year. Class time is 7:10 - 8:00 am.
4. Anyone interested in helping set up for the annual Quilt Show at the Raymond Festival, please contact Linda Butler @ 360.591.1416. This is a great community service opportunity, they need the assistance on Thursday 8/3 and Saturday 8/5.
5. Old and New Key Club Members, sign-up sheet for fair gates and Labor Day scholarship breakfast in the office. Counts for community service hours. Thank you, Mr. Huber
6. All track and field athletes please turn in you uniforms to Mr. Lazelle as soon as possible.
7. Summer Drivers Ed starts the 19th. See Mr. Raymond to sign up.
8. Lost & Found: Stop by the table in front of the office to see if anything belongs to you!
9. The following students have overdue Library Books. Please return them as soon as possible, If you can't find them please come talk to Mrs. Dearmore or Karen: Leeah Meyer, Seth Hall, Chelsea Minks, Jordan Bannish, Emilee Blevins, Cameron Cirrito, Gina Finne, Joshlynne Johnson, Eve Lyric, Raul Mora
. Have a great summer!