SOUTH BEND JUNIOR/SENIOR HIGH BULLETIN
Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
· Chris Hyppa BB camp 6:00-7:45 in the KFH
· Fastpitch @ Chief Leschi, bus leaves @ 12:15, dismiss @ 11:45
· JH Track @ home, dismiss @ 2:45
· Business Week Orientation for ALL Juniors in the Library @ 2:45
· ASB Meeting @ 8:05
· HS Track @ Raymond, bus leaves @ 2:30, dismiss @ 2:15
· Softball @ Montesano, bus leaves @ 1:45, dismiss @ 1:30
· Baseball @ Lake Quinault
1. The student store will not be open today.
2. Reminder, Chris Hyppa will be here at Koplitz Field TODAY from 6:00-7:45 p.m. to work with both boys and girls on their game. He will inspire you to play the game with your instincts and challenge you physically. Invest 2 hours of your time to take your skills to new heights—your game will thank you. Don’t miss it! Cost is $25
3. Juniors please make sure you are selling your flowers. You can turn money in to Karen as you get it. All orders are due April 2nd.
4. JUNIORS interested in taking the SAT or ACT it is time to start planning! SAT offers tests in May and June, ACT has tests in April, June and July. You must register at least a month in advanced. See Mrs Lynch for information or help signing up.
5. Attention Seniors: Senior and baby pictures are due March 30th. But please make sure you start bringing them in so we can start scanning them. Thank you!
6. During March Madness we will have the game on the big screen in the Library during lunch. Stop in and watch.
7. The GHC High School Art Show is coming up! You can submit 2 dimensional or 3 dimensional pieces. Entries need to be turned in on April 13th. Talk to Mrs. Johnson for more information.
8. There is a box in the office for people to put donations in that will help the homeless. The box will be out until March 28th. All the donations will go to the Union Gospel Mission in Aberdeen. You can bring in things like clothes (any size), shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, etc. This is for a Genius Hour project. Thank you
Lunch Today: Super nachos, salsa, corn, fresh fruit, salad bar, milk
Breakfast Tomorrow: Cereal, toast, fruit, milk
Lunch Tomorrow: Hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, hot roll, peaches, salad bar, milk